Bergmeyer is pleased to have designed the exhibit for the IIDA New England Fashion Show Exhibit, on display for the next month at The Innovation and Design Building. Printing for exhibition material was generously provided by ARC Document Solutions, located in the ID Building.
IIDA New England invites members of the design community and industry partners to take a closer look at the 2014 fashion show winners. Join us for a cocktail reception on Wednesday, January 21st and relive the magic of this year’s show theme: ADAPTATION. For more information and to RSVP, visit IIDA New England.
You’ll get a chance to see the fashion – up close – from all the award winners (below), plus photos from all other participants. Photos taken by the talented Kim Neal Photography.
- People’s Choice and Best in Show: Bergmeyer | SL Group | BuzziSpace
- Best Interpretation of Theme: MDS | Momentum Group | Milliken | Seaport Graphics
- Best School Entry: NESAD | ArcCom | McKearney Associates
- Best Use of Materials: CBT | Allegheny Contract | Mohawk Group | CAPInc.
- Most Ready to Wear: Perkins + Will | Bernhardt Design | GD Group
- Honorable Mention for Hair & Makeup: MPA | Mannington Commercial | Omnilite
Additionally, a Pecha Kucha-style lecture event is planned for February 5 called 20x20xDesign. Check back for more details here.
UPDATE: See photos of the exhibit on our Facebook page.